We have great news for anyone who wants to join the production department of our fast growing and innovative company. Due to increasing workload we are hoping to fill two positions for the role of Assembly Technician.
Job type: Permanent, full-time
Location: Kirkbymoorside, North Yorkshire
Working within the production team to follow standard work procedures manufacture and assemble company products. Specific areas of responsibility include processing of raw materials through cutting and machine operation, assembly of mechanical and electrical components and final testing.
· Following Bill of Materials per order to process build Materials; Cutting, stock allocation
· Replenishment of stock parts; processing of stock orders for internal parts through operation of CNC machines and other engineering processes.
· Follow standard works procedures to complete works orders
· Electrical and Mechanical testing of assembled products
· Packaging of final finished orders
· Testing and quality control of incoming parts
· Maintaining clean and tidy work area
· Basic maintenance of work area and machinery
· Assisting in the manufacture and creation of R&D and special projects
Motivated applicants without relevant experience will also be considered as appropriate training will be provided to the successful candidate.
If you feel that you meet the requirements for this role and would like to apply, please contact Simon Ridley, email@example.com
A detailed CV would add significant weight to your application.
We will try to reply to every candidate, however if you do not get a reply within 2 weeks you should consider yourself as not shortlisted.
If you have any further questions or need to discuss the role in more detail then please do not hesitate to get in touch.